Dekoral is one of the industry pioneers. We provide our international, as well as local clients with high-value facade solutions. Our manufacturing includes bespoke unitized curtain wall systems, stick systems, double facades with ventilation, all types of glass systems, skylights, sun shading systems and metal cladding.
Reflecting on how to improve continuously, to adapt to new technologies and to reach greater heights has been a key feature of Dekoral Aluminium since its foundations on 1989. A global vision generated our 28 years journey in system design, manufacturing, and assembly. In a short time over a quarter century, Dekoral, thanks to its devotion to high-quality and corporate discipline, has placed itself as a pioneer in the aluminum sector raising the bar among its competitors.
Our innovative design and the client-friendly approach of our team are key elements enabling us to create – together with the business partners, flexible solutions. Our partners, such as Schüco and Reynaers, are leaders in the sector.
In-House Services for Clients
Developing high-quality solutions through our robust partnerships with world’s distinguished pioneers in the sector, such as Schüco and Reynaers, we provide our clients with healthy and environment-friendly products. We are aware that the responsible sourcing of materials is an utmost priority to efficient façade engineering, which is why we can provide our clients with responsible sourcing certifications, such as ISO14001. We are also certified according to Qualicoat, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, Sika, CE Schüco and CE Reynaers.
We maintain our manufacturing capacity high. To minimise on-site labor expenses for our clients, we take good care of in-house fabrication. Also, we are always on board to implement recent technological advances in production supervision such as BIM, to our procedures. These initiatives maintain our technical performance efficiency, sustainability levels high, and ensure the durability of our products. Our expertise in project management allows us to keep it convenient for our clients. As a result, we transfer our sophisticated deliverables quickly to the site where we install them safely.
During the stage following the tender invitation, our main goal is to provide, healthy and sophisticated, yet economical solutions for our clients. To this end, our Sales Department will assist the client in pricing according to the calculations that our in-house Engineering Department undertook with regards to static, heat insulation, watertightness, wind resistance at an early stage.
Design and Engineering
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Following the tendering stage where we had developed the architectural concept with the chosen system, defined the pricing, during the R&D phase, we work in adapting the best solutions to the façade through meetings about fine details between our Design Chef and the Design Team and ensure efficient coordination with our chosen system partner. We can solve fine details with our system partners or might as well create further specific custom solutions in our in-house R&D Department. We design all our solutions according to heat insulation, water tightness, acoustics and wind resistance criteria. To avoid any flaw on site, we design all material with agreed tolerances at this stage.
We create shop drawings according to static calculations and presented them to the architect and consultant, alongside an ‘as built’. Our engineering department supports our Design Team, as far as façade physics and relevant local or international norms are concerned.
FIRST STEPS INTO PRODUCTION
Once got the approvals, production process starts with our design team creating production drawings supported by 3D modeling. These internal drawings translate the shop drawings in machine terms. We submit them to factory and quality management. Through this stage, we finalise the orders for materials that have begun since the tendering.
MOCK-UP & TESTING
Once production drawings are ready, we prepare a mock-up for our client to review and test it in the independent, internationally accredited Avrasya TTM Test and Technology Centre. Besides, we prepare extensive test reports. Testing represents the last ring in the design chain. We undertake the mass production according to the site timetable after this stage.
Our 25.000m2 production plant is located in Duzce, 220 km to Istanbul on a site of over 29100m2. Located in Istanbul and the countries capital Ankara, Düzce is reachable by 2 hours drive from both cities. This dedicated facility manufactures and manages a capacity of approximately 220.000 m2 high-quality curtain-walling, claddings, windows and doors per year.
Some key features of our service are like following :
Structural glazing bonding area, ACM routers in CNC, solid LM & steel cutting and bending equipment up to 4m
– 9no CNC Profile working centres and four pieces CNC double saws
– Brand new powder coating plant with a capacity of 9 tonnes per day depending on coated material
– Access availability for 6no truck loading bay
– 250 tonnes steel sheet and tube profiles production capacity per month to support Dekoral’s glazing & cladding business.
– BIM, refined quality online management system
– Highly skilled and dedicated engineers, technicians and workers
AVRASYA TTM (AVRASYA TEST AND TECHNOLOGY CENTRE)
Avrasya Cephe-Dograma TTM A.S. is an independent, internationally accredited test centre in Düzce, Turkey. It is located right next to the production plant of Dekoral Aluminium Inc. and is also certified by TÜRKAK (Turkish Accreditation Agency) with register no. AB-0926-T. TÜRKAK is signatory to the multilateral agreements of the European co-operation for the Accreditation (EA) and of the International Laboratory Accreditation (ILAC) for the mutual recognation of test reports. Having professional engineering and validity evaluation services, Avrasya TTM evaluates façade, doors, windows and cladding materials for construction by also classifying products.
The tests are to determine our products’ validity, on air infiltration, water tightness and wind resistance. Water penetration resistance under dynamic pressure, impact and building movement regime tests are the required, optional tests. In addition to that, sector manufacturers in Turkey & worldwide utilise Avrasya TTM testing facilities to determine product performances. Avrasya TTM we carry out EN / ASTM / AAMA / CWCT norms. Furthermore, Avrasya TTM will inaugurate acoustic tests by Summer 2017.
The tests are performed on the curtain walling test rig of Avrasya Cephe-Dograma TTM A.S. in Düzce. The calibration laboratory of ift Rosenheim GmbH annually calibrates our test rig.
WE CONDUCT FOLLOWING TESTS IN AVRASYATTM
Curtain Walling (EN)
– EN 12153:2000 Air permeability
– EN 12155:2000 Watertightness – Laboratory test under static pressure
– EN 13050:2011 Watertightness – Laboratory test under dynamic condition of air pressure and water spray
– EN 12179:2000 Resistance to wind load
– EN 14019:2004 Impact Resistance – Performance requirements
– EN 13051:2001 Watertightness – Site test
– EN 1026:2000 Air permeability
– EN 1027:2000 Watertightness
– EN 12211:2000 Resistance to wind load
– EN 13049:2003 Soft and heavy body impact – Test method, safety requirement,and classification
– EN 12600:2002 Glass in building – Pendulum test – Impact test method and classification for flat glass
American Standards (AAMA / ASTM)
– ASTM E 283-04 Standart Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors Under Specified Pressure Differences Across the Specimen
– ASTM E 331-00 Standart Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference
– ASTM E 330-02 Standart Test Method for Structurel Performance of Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference
– AAMA 501.4-09 Recommended Static Testing Method For Evaulating Curtain Wall and Storefront Systems Subjected to Seismic and Wind Induced Interstory Drift
– AAMA 501.1-05 Standart Test Method For Water Penetration Of Windows, Curtain Walls and Doors Using Dynamic Pressure
– AAMA 501.2-03 Quality Assurence and Diagnostic Water Leakage Field Check of Installed Storefronts, Curtain Walls, and Sloped Glazing Systems
Logistics & On Site: Installation
Once manufacture is terminated, our products pass through extensive quality control process and according to the calendar, they are given to logistics for delivery. Our project coordinator arranges the delivery according to the schedule and the installation begins with an emphasis on health and safety, as soon as the delivery takes place. System tests occur on site through our consultants.
Our key features about logistics & installation are:
– Efficient scheduling and management of logistics since the early stages of project.
– Respecting deadlines in installing of our high-quality facades.
– Well connected communication software between site and various offices.
– Safe handover and experience in innovative installation techniques.
– Constant health and safety manager presence on site ensuring safety of the entire site environment.
– Proudly earned Achilles certificate.
– All of our projects are surveyed every two weeks on-site for health and safety, and reports are shared with our clients.
Dekoral knows that an attractive façade means a sustainable and a healthy one. As a result, we are able to successfully conduct maintenance services by causing minimum disturbance to residents.